Pay Per Click Analyst
Bisk helps people around the world by providing universities and businesses with everything online learners need to succeed and grow.
We look for energetic, adaptable, out-of-the-box thinkers who are passionate about improving the way the world learns.
Bisk is looking for a rock-star PPC marketer to join our team in Orlando, FL. The Pay Per Click Analyst is responsible for assistance in the development and execution of all search marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a problem solver mentality and the ability to think critically. The Pay Per Click Analyst will execute keyword research, data analysis, management and reporting.
You will be leading the planning, research, and day to day activities across Google and Bing accounts. You will also be responsible for meeting established spend and lead goals, target Cost Per Lead (CPL), and other key performance metrics.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and manage PPC campaigns; including keyword research, bid management, ad copy writing and testing.
- Critically analyze performance data and make adjustments to meet established goals and maximize successes.
- Conduct regular analysis and provide recommendations to increase performance.
- Responsible for working proactively to increase knowledge of PPC industry practices and suggest new initiatives.
- Management of budgets by brand to ensure search marketing expenditures are within the budgetary guidelines.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional team to reach and surpass individual brand and overall portfolio goals.
- Assist with trending performance and reporting.
- Must possess genuine, positive, and uplifting attitude that inspires coworkers and colleagues.
Who you are
- 1-2 years of experience with Google AdWords, analytics, and/or other products.
- Strong analytical abilities and comfort working with numbers.
- Quick learner with a passion for internet marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work independently as well as with a team in a fast paced, goal-oriented environment.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Self-starter approach to work with a positive attitude to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Bachelor’s Degree - Business, Marketing, or Internet Marketing preferred.
Your Professional DNA includes these:
- Bold, humble, remarkable
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Proactive, takes initiative
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Can work independently or as a team in a fast paced environment
- Can adapt to constant change
- Knows how to be awesome
- Be Bold. We take action and focus on impact. We speak openly with candor and respect. We focus on results over process. We make smart decisions and execute effectively.
- Be Humble. We’re difficult to offend and quick to forgive. We work as a team. If the floor is dirty, we pick up a broom. We’re quick to admit mistakes and are egoless when searching for the best solutions.
- Be Remarkable. We are self-motivated, self-disciplined and self-aware. Going the extra mile isn’t a rarity, it’s standard practice. We create incredible products and deliver memorable experiences.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, Bisk partners with leading universities to offer online degree and certificate programs to learners around the world. We’ve facilitated over one million enrollments for clients including Villanova, Notre Dame, Michigan State and University of Florida. We are passionate about education and defined by our mission to amplify potential. We are looking for people who share that passion and can help us shape the future of learning.Apply Online Apply via Email