Bisk helps people around the world by providing universities and businesses with everything online learners need to succeed and grow.
We look for energetic, adaptable, out-of-the-box thinkers who are passionate about improving the way the world learns.
Bisk is looking for a rock-star Senior Media Buyer to join our team in Tampa, FL. You’ll lead the development of media plans and budgets, manage the media mix and spend, evaluate performance against KPI’s, and guide the execution of strategies across campaigns for our university partners. Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for generating quality inquiries that have high potential to meet student enrollment goals along with tracking and reporting against these goals.
You’ll be working closely with our cross-functional team of marketers in owned, earned and paid channels, and will also work closely with our client engagement and enrollment teams. This is a unique opportunity for someone who loves data and digital marketing, working in an exciting and collaborative environment, and making an impact in higher education.
What You'll Do
- Develop dynamic campaigns that primarily focus on bottom of the funnel
- Own overall Media strategy for medium to large sized accounts with an annual budget range of over $2MM+
- Aid in setting and achieving annual budgets, leads, and enrollment goals
- Assist with the invoice and reconciliation process
- Serve as an industry mentor to more entry level team members looking to advance within the department
- Measure performance against KPIs such as: Inquiry Volume, Student Production, and Return on Ad Spend.
- Operate as an industry mentor to team members looking to grow within the department.
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of experience in interactive/digital media (lead generation and traditional experience is a plus)
- Have experience managing BIG budgets with full P&L responsibility.
- You have strong analytical capabilities and a demonstrated track record of improving performance.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or advertising.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of digital marketing buy types (i.e. Cost Per Click, Cost Per Lead, Cost Per Thousand, Flat Rate, and Host Post.)
- Familiarity with CRM systems and marketing automation/nurturing platforms such as Salesforce and Marketo a plus.
- You demonstrate proactive thinking – always seeking ways to do something better, and how to take advantage of changes in the marketplace
- You have a positive, can-do attitude
Your Professional DNA includes these:
- Bold, humble, remarkable
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Proactive, takes initiative
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Can work independently or as a team in a fast-paced environment
- Can adapt to constant change
- Knows how to be awesome
- Be Bold. We take action and focus on impact. We speak openly with candor and respect. We focus on results over process. We make smart decisions and execute effectively.
- Be Humble. We’re difficult to offend and quick to forgive. We work as a team. If the floor is dirty, we pick up a broom. We’re quick to admit mistakes and are egoless when searching for the best solutions.
- Be Remarkable. We are self-motivated, self-disciplined and self-aware. Going the extra mile isn’t a rarity, it’s standard practice. We create incredible products and deliver memorable experiences.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, Bisk partners with leading universities to offer online degrees and certificate programs to learners around the world. We’ve facilitated over one million enrollments for clients including Villanova, Notre Dame, Michigan State and University of Florida. We are passionate about education and defined by our mission to amplify potential. We are looking for people who share that passion and can help us shape the future of learning.Apply Online Apply via Email