Bisk helps people around the world by providing universities and businesses with everything online learners need to succeed and grow.
We look for energetic, adaptable, out-of-the-box thinkers who are passionate about improving the way the world learns.
Bisk is looking for a Marketing Strategist to join our team in Tampa, FL. The Marketing Strategist helps align marketing initiatives with the client engagement team’s priorities as well as the handoff of marketing qualified leads to the enrollment center to drive enrollments for our university partners. The ideal candidate will be a confident written and verbal communicator with a passion for data and testing.
What You'll Do:
- Coordinate with marketing and enrollment leadership to define student experience initiatives
- Own the A/B testing and reporting of nurture campaigns in Marketo
- Help to create the roadmap of optimizations of nurture paths, campaigns, etc.
- Strategize and optimize communications with the news section of the LMS
- Partner with enrollment on Salesforce email needs on strategy & content creation
- Conduct and report on market research into the pain points and motivations that lead people to want to continue their education.
- Gather feedback from Client Engagement and Enrollment Teams on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs
- Review all creative to confirm it meets brand standards and act as an internal QA resource when needed
- Working with the communications team to collaborate on those strategies which drive bottom funnel conversion and student retention efforts.
- Execute the go-to market strategy for new programs across the brands to include nurture paths for those leads and current leads to convert to new programs being offered.
- Assist the marketing manager on marketing plans, client presentations, reporting, etc.
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years digital marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Interactive Marketing, or Advertising
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Very strong experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Google Analytics, A|B testing, user testing and other web analytics and optimization software and tactics is a must
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Marketo experience a plus
Your Professional DNA includes these:
- Bold, humble, remarkable
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Proactive, takes initiative
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Can work independently or as a team in a fast paced environment
- Can adapt to constant change
- Knows how to be awesome
- Be Bold. We take action and focus on impact. We speak openly with candor and respect. We focus on results over process. We make smart decisions and execute effectively.
- Be Humble. We’re difficult to offend and quick to forgive. We work as a team. If the floor is dirty, we pick up a broom. We’re quick to admit mistakes and are egoless when searching for the best solutions.
- Be Remarkable. We are self-motivated, self-disciplined and self-aware. Going the extra mile isn’t a rarity, it’s standard practice. We create incredible products and deliver memorable experiences.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, Bisk partners with leading universities to offer online degrees and certificate programs to learners around the world. We’ve facilitated over one million enrollments for clients including Villanova, Notre Dame, Michigan State and University of Florida. We are passionate about education and defined by our mission to amplify potential. We are looking for people who share that passion and can help us shape the future of learning.Apply Online Apply via Email