Bisk helps people around the world by providing universities and businesses with everything online learners need to succeed and grow.
We look for energetic, adaptable, out-of-the-box thinkers who are passionate about improving the way the world learns.
Bisk is looking for a Padawan to join our team in Tampa, FL. The marketing coordinator functions as the department’s administrative support; coordinating meetings, logistics and serving as a liaison for clients.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the content repository (chat/email templates/knowledge center/communities) and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
- Assist in building, auditing and QAing of enrollment emails in Salesforce
- Maintain the news section of the LMS
- Audit, organize and maintain brand assets via a creative campaign spreadsheet to help the team identify gaps and opportunities for creative refreshes.
- Own the competitive analysis for all programs you support
- Take the lead on the update of asset refreshes
- Own brand specific website and API updates
- Help the marketing team to execute the go-to market strategy for new programs across the brands to include nurture paths for those leads and current leads to convert to new programs being offered.
- Assist with the trafficking and approval process of creative
- Collaborate with cross functional team members (Paid Search, Media, SEO, etc.)
- Act as a second set of eyes to the Marketing Strategist on creative review
Who You Are
- 1-2 years digital marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Interactive Marketing, or Advertising
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Very strong experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Google Analytics, A|B testing, user testing and other web analytics and optimization software and tactics is a plus
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Marketo experience a plus
Your Professional DNA includes these:
- Bold, humble, remarkable
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Proactive, takes initiative
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Can work independently or as a team in a fast-paced environment
- Can adapt to constant change
- Knows how to be awesome
- Be Bold. We take action and focus on impact. We speak openly with candor and respect. We focus on results over process. We make smart decisions and execute effectively.
- Be Humble. We’re difficult to offend and quick to forgive. We work as a team. If the floor is dirty, we pick up a broom. We’re quick to admit mistakes and are egoless when searching for the best solutions.
- Be Remarkable. We are self-motivated, self-disciplined and self-aware. Going the extra mile isn’t a rarity, its standard practice. We create incredible products and deliver memorable experiences.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, Bisk partners with leading universities to offer online degrees and certificate programs to learners around the world. We’ve facilitated over one million enrollments for clients including Villanova, Notre Dame, Michigan State and University of Florida. We are passionate about education and defined by our mission to amplify potential. We are looking for people who share that passion and can help us shape the future of learning.Apply Online Apply via Email