Bisk helps people around the world by providing universities and businesses with everything online learners need to succeed and grow.
We look for energetic, adaptable, out-of-the-box thinkers who are passionate about improving the way the world learns.
Bisk is currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join the team in Tampa, FL!
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Create visually stunning designs for web and print. You'll be creating social media assets, whitepapers, infographics, advertisements, brochures, landing pages and emails
- Work in small, multi-disciplinary teams solving design challenges
- Create visual assets including: icons, illustrations, images, animations and user interface elements
- Work closely with the UX and marketing teams in a fast-paced sprint environment
- Maintain brand standards and integrity within all designs
- Present creative concepts clearly and confidently in front of both internal and external stakeholders
- Take ownership through all stages of creative development
- Be an enthusiastic team player in an environment that values both humility and individual growth
- Strong working knowledge of visual design
- Expert-level ability in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Minimum 2-3 years of design experience. Recent college graduates with a portfolio will be considered
- Organized self-starter, extremely attentive to detail and able to adhere to tight deadlines
- Works well independently and as a highly integrated team member
- Thrives on change and a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize, manage and efficiently complete multiple projects to meet shifting needs and deadlines