Bisk helps people around the world by providing universities and businesses with everything online learners need to succeed and grow.
We look for energetic, adaptable, out-of-the-box thinkers who are passionate about improving the way the world learns.
We’re currently seeking a Front-end Developer to develop learning objects, simulations, and motion animation for our wide array of learning products in Tampa, FL. You will collaborate with UX and Learning Experience (LX) Designers to make sure your code contributes to student success in an impactful online learning environment.
What You’ll Do
- Code, test, debug, monitor, and document changes for desktop and mobile applications
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to code which will produce visual elements
- Collaborate with UI/UX designer to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation
- Develop frameworks and architecture for interactive learning objects and simulations
Who You Are
- 5-7 years of web development experience