Director of Learning Experience (LX) Design
Bisk helps people around the world by providing universities and businesses with everything online learners need to succeed and grow.
We look for energetic, adaptable, out-of-the-box thinkers who are passionate about improving the way the world learns.
The position in a nutshell
As the Director of Learning Experience (LX) Design you'll collaborate with a team of exceptional learning designers, technologists, and media specialists to develop and continuously improve online undergraduate and graduate programs and courses. You'll coach, mentor, inspire, guide, and support a team of learning architects, designers, and editors who collaborate with subject matter experts to create effective and engaging online programs, courses and products based on educational research and evaluation results.
Here's what you get to do:
- Collaborate with university academic leadership to develop overall learning design for undergraduate and graduate higher education programs
- Connect and operationalize educational research to practice
- Inspire and manage the performance of a team of learning architects and designers and editors
- Continuously develop a high functioning team of learning and media designers to improve design practice
- Evaluate learning methodologies and technologies for incorporation in programs and courses
- Review evaluation studies to determine how to best improve the team's products and results
- Manage learning design team to deliver quality programs, courses, and certificate development projects on-time and on-budget
What you need to bring to the job
- Ed.M., M.Ed., MS in Curriculum and Instruction, Instructional Technology, Learning, Design, and Technology or other higher education online learning related degree, Ed.D., PhD preferred
- Experience in designing and developing online higher education online course experiences
- A drive to craft innovative educational experiences
- Experience in managing people, processes, and projects
- People skills