Bisk helps people around the world by providing universities and businesses with everything online learners need to succeed and grow.
We look for energetic, adaptable, out-of-the-box thinkers who are passionate about improving the way the world learns.
You will be responsible for the overall release management of the various products across this organization. This role provides a great opportunity for an engineer to impact new product initiatives at an early stage. You will interact, learn, and grow in partnership with a diverse and professional team of software developers.
What You’ll Do
- Setup and manage source control system (TFS) that is geared towards agile development and continuous cloud service delivery
- Manage the shared tools, libraries and SDK used by the team
- Manage the end to end automated engineering flow from build -> code review -> unit test -> deploy -> monitor using on premise and cloud engineering systems developed by the various development teams in the organization
- Setup and manage configuration control system that controls operational actions like feature gating, health monitoring and alert notification
- Leverage best-in-class solutions for workflows such as secrets management, security policy management and build signing
- Develop and Implement organization wide CICD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment) process
Who You Are
- Knowledge of source control systems like TFS, Git (GitHub), Vault
- Powershell, ANT, MSBuild, Maven scripting
- Ability to work across development teams in the organization
- Working experience in IIS, NGINX, Apache etc
- Working experience in Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience working on Microsoft Azure and Heroku Cloud
- Knowledge about Enterprise Service Bus (preferably Mulesoft)
- Knowledge about distributed architecture design
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies
- Knowledge about Salesforce CRM and experience working with teams working on Salesforce CRM