Associate Research & Data Analyst
Bisk helps people around the world by providing universities and businesses with everything online learners need to succeed and grow.
We look for energetic, adaptable, out-of-the-box thinkers who are passionate about improving the way the world learns.
As a member of our market research team, the Associate Research & Data Analyst will analyze external data sources to transform the data and information into actionable knowledge for the organization, providing critical market intelligence to our leadership team and clients. You will be responsible for collecting, analyzing and interpreting data about online degree programs and writing objective market research reports with meaningful conclusions and recommendations. In other words, you will make sure we are creating educational content people need to succeed!
What You’ll Do
- Provide statistical consulting to the market research team and business leaders
- Translate business questions into research objectives, design and conduct analyses, develop findings and synthesize recommendations to deliver valuable, relevant, and actionable insights
- Assist with survey questionnaire design, facilitate data collection, clean quantitative and qualitative data, interpret and evaluate statistical outputs, create recommendations based on findings, prepare results summaries and present findings to internal and external clients
- Identify relevant trends and insights within datasets and promote unbiased evidence-based, data-driven decision-making
- Research and analyze third party data sources to predict degree and non-credit certificate program success
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Analytics, Quantitative Methods or related field or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience in Statistics, Market research or related field
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with statistical analysis programs such as SPSS, R, SAS or Stata
- Ability to communicate complex statistical analysis in a straightforward manner, orally and in writing, to all levels of management
- Understanding of data profiling, data comparison and data validation techniques
- Strong command of primary, secondary and quantitative methodologies and procedures
- Familiarity with T-tests (A/B testing), analyses of variance (ANOVA), regressions, correlational analyses, multivariate analyses (i.e. MANOVA, multiple regression, factor analysis, principal component analysis, discriminant function analysis, etc.), and forecasting/time series
Awesome If You Have
- Experience with primary research
- Experience with Power BI
- Experience with SQL